I made some Hershey’s Brownie’s not too long ago, too. I had never made standard, homemade brownies before- and I wanted to give it a try. They were actually quite delicious. Not a lot of pics, but thought I’d share the Recipe anyway! (Slightly altered from the Hersey’s recipe.) I left my plain, but you can easily stir in some nuts, M&Ms, or even chocolate chips.
- 1 Cup of Butter/Margarine (2 Sticks) Melted (*note* If you melt the butter on the defrost cycle in the microwave, it helps prevent it from separating and getting all gross.)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Hershey’s cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flower
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease preferred brownie baking pan. (A square one for thick brownies, long one for thinner brownies.)
- Place butter in a microwave safe bowl. Set the microwave to defrost, and keep an eye on the butter. When melted it should be a smooth yellow.
- Pour melted butter in mixing bowl, and stir in the sugar and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the cocoa, and beat it until well blended. Lastly add flour, baking powder, and salt. (At this point you could also stir in nuts, chocolate chips, M&Ms, whatever else you want in the brownies.) Pour batter into the pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until the brownies pull away from the edges of the pan. Cool, then devour.