Rice Crispy Treats
So every Saturday, my friends play tabletop RPGs. I tag along sometimes, and I did so this past Saturday. I decided to take along something sweet and fun to eat- and quickly whipped up a batch of Rice Crispy Treats. Surprisingly, I had never made them before. I used the Original Recipe – barely tweaked. They were gooey and great. I covered half in some chocolate drizzle. They were gone by the time I left game. These took about fifteen minutes to make, so if you want something quick and fun then these are definitely for you.
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows (10.5 oz)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups of rice crisp cereal
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a pot.
- Stir in the rice cereal until well coated.
- Empty the pot into a large, greased 13×9 pan. Stir it some more in the pan if you didn’t get it well coated in the pot.
- Mash the mixture down into the pan with a spoon or spatula.
- You can drizzle chocolate on at this point, or just let it set.
- Cut it into squares and eat!
marshmallows & butter
tons of rice crisp cereal
in the pan
half covered in chocolate drizzle
Posted on April 11, 2011, in Dessert, Recipe and tagged baking, chocolate, dessert, marshmallow, recipe, rice crispy, rice crispy treat, rice krispie, rice krispie treat. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.